San Diego, USA
San Diego, Shanghai & Kista, Sweden
A seasoned VP of sales from a venture funded semiconductor company with extensive experience in Salesforce and Oracle, decides to test drive 40 new generation CRMs to build and scale his global sales team. In this video, he reveals his secret formula for evaluating CRMs and how he decided to use UPilot to grow the company.
- CEO based in China for 6 months in a year, VP sales based in US, first hires based out of Japan.
- Need for high customisation of sales process.
- Need to separate data by salesperson and geography while giving visibility to management.
The UPilot Solution
- Complete customisation “over a football game” without need for administrators.
- Enthusiastic adoption by offshore staff.
- Easily control what each person sees and has access to.
- Automatic and real-time management reports.
- Avoided very expensive industry specific custom software.
- Increased adoption.
- Excellent and real time reporting and collaboration from different time zones.